KC Truth, a full service, independent advertising agency in Minneapolis is looking for a full-time Account Coordinator with some advertising experience. KC is an agency that cuts through the BS and uncovers truths in order to create meaningful connections for brands with their customers to drive business growth. We also happen to have the ultimate conference room, our Truth Bar.
We love energetic and ambitious people because that’s who we are as KC’s. We are looking for a smart, driven, individual with one to three years of experience. At KC, the Account Coordinator will play a key role in the agency process by working directly with the client to see the projects through the agency from start to completion, in addition to assisting the account team in terms of research, organization and administrative work. You can manage multiple tasks and client projects, create order out of chaos and you are able to develop relationships that build both the client’s and the agency’s business.
If this sounds like you, read on and send your resume to: email@example.com.
- Client/Team Relationship
- Quickly understand the client’s business in order to jump in and take ownership over projects and assignments
- Report to a senior Account leader and work closely with the account team to understand needs and opportunities available
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients and internal team members
- Assist development of presentation decks and project briefs.
- Communicating goals and track results
- Clearly recap key decisions and changes to create not only client alignment but provide a direction for internal team
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing an open line of communication especially around project timing and deliverables
- Manage and distribute client status documents
- Organize and communicate information following agency process, helping to set up all departments to do their best
- Keeps organized records including files on the server, estimates, billing, etc.
- Partner with Project Management to ensure that projects are implemented on time and within budget
- Help in providing budget management and billing accuracy
- Assist in KC business from job opening, client contact lists, new business, etc.