KC Truth, a full service, independent advertising agency in Minneapolis is looking for a full-time Account Coordinator with some advertising experience. KC is an agency that cuts through the BS and uncovers truths in order to create meaningful connections for brands with their customers to drive business growth. We also happen to have the ultimate conference room, our Truth Bar.
We love energetic and ambitious people because that’s who we are as KC’s. We are looking for a smart, driven, individual with three to five years of experience. You can oversee and manage multiple client projects – seeing them through start to finish, create order out of chaos and you are able to develop relationships that build both the client’s and the agency’s business. We require that you will have worked in an agency environment (with exposure to digital media accounts preferred) and love being involved in advertising and media that highlight smart and bold creative with an eye on results driven outcomes.
If this sounds like you, read on and send your resume to: email@example.com.
- Quickly understand the client’s business in order to jump in and take ownership over projects and assignments as well as provide counsel and insight
- Report to the Account Supervisor, and work in collaboration with the account team as well as media, creative, and project management departments.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients – while always making each feel as if they are our only client
- Assist development and ongoing management of communications plans, presentation decks and project briefs.
- Maintain strategic focus in all communications
- Set goals and track results – both professionally with our clients and personally to define growth plans
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing an open line of communication especially around project timing and deliverables
- Simplify complex challenges into understandable ideas for all agency departments to act upon
- Manage, distribute, and present client status documents
- Follow agency processes, helping to set up all departments to do their best
- Clearly recap and communicate key decisions and changes to create not only client alignment but provide direction for internal team
- Have a POV when reviewing work and providing feedback to ensure it’s on brand and strategy
- Update supervisor on all issues or challenges within the client-agency relationship
- Prepare initial Statement of Work drafts for client projects
- Keeps organized records including files on the server, estimates, billing, and upholds compliance processes.
- Assist in KC business from job opening, client contact lists, new business, etc.
- Partner with Project Management to ensure that projects are implemented on time and within budget
- Help in providing budget management and billing accuracy
- Document changes in scope and communicate budget consequences
- Assist in new business presentations as requested
- Look for ways to provide more value to our clients and grow and expand the relationship
The Account Manager should align with our KC values:
- Passionate: Care about KC, what you do and the people here with you
- Curious: Listen, ask insightful questions, have a point-of-view, learn and grow
- Collaborative: Be humble, confident, and respectful and assist in generating ideas
- Resourceful: Willing and able to do what it takes to get the job done right, including asking others for help
- No BS: Straightforward, authentic, and accountable