Be next Digital Media Planner at KC Truth
Let’s cut to the chase. Here are the perks:
- “Keep it Flexy” Hybrid Schedule:
- Work from home, in office or at our agency Truth Bar. (Yes, an actual bar. Free bevs and use for personal events. It’s the ultimate conference room.)
- “Treat Yo’ Self” Time Off Policies:
- Generous personal and volunteer days, summer hours and holiday time off so you can live an actual life and recharge your idea factory
- “InCOMParable” Comp Package:
- Hello, you get hiring bonus. Pays out after six months,
- Super competitive and humane health benefits for you and the fam
- Generous allowances for remote office setup, monthly phone/internet, professional growth and education
Sound good? Let’s talk business:
We’re looking for a Digital Media Planner at KC Truth. But not just any Digital Media Planner.
You will work collaboratively with internal teams and our clients to develop killer programmatic strategies.
You will work independently to manage execution, optimization and reporting on those strategies.
You should ideally have experience in programmatic buying and have a strong understanding of, or desire to, manage DSP technology.
Digital and data geeks are strongly encouraged to apply. But if “Programmatic” or “DSP” are foreign concepts, this isn’t the job for you.
- Experienced: You have 2 – 4 years of experience in digital advertising with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Economics or similar.
- Know your stuff: You have good understanding of working in programmatic platforms with experience in The Trade Desk preferred.
- Dig the details: You excel at Excel.
- Passionate: You see and love the possibilities of digital marketing, data and analysis.
- Smart cookie: You have strong analytical skills with the ability to dig into the details and make data-driven recommendations.
- Good communcication: You’re organized and detail-oriented with the ability to communicate simply and clearly both in writing and in person.
- Positivity: You are a positive force inside KC, motivated to help the agency and your team grow
- Fun: Big plus if you’re into lunchtime crosswords, happy hour dart games, or joining our ad league bowling team (2017 champions!)
With great perks, come great responsibilities
- Work with media team to build out integrated media plan presentations
- Understand client brief and objectives to make strategic recommendations
- Set up and manage campaigns in DSP
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
- Pull reporting and identify ongoing optimization opportunities
- Work with media team to ensure plans are recorded for client billing purposes and trafficked according to campaign specifications
Enough about you, let’s talk about us:
BOTH of us. You and KC Truth.
As you can tell, we are an agency that cuts through the BS. At our core, we exist to uncover truths in order to create meaningful human connections between brands and their customers in order to drive business growth.
We are passionate, collaborative, curious, bold, no BS, and persistent. But to us, these values are not just words hanging in a lobby or listed in an employee manual. They are the real actions and the attitudes that we value in each other. We love when true individuals contribute to our culture and push us forward every day by embodying these values in their own unique ways.
Does it sound like we may have a future together?
Great! Let’s chat. Meet you at the Truth Bar.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org