KC Truth is seeking a Finance & Operations Specialist to handle accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other finance and operational duties. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to the Business Manager and play an instrumental role in supporting the company.
KC Truth is an agency that cuts through the BS, finds the truth and builds brands with smart, bold ideas in digital, social, broadcast, print and beyond. It’s also home of the ultimate conference room, the Truth Bar.
We believe flexible arrangements create the most effective workforce and are developing a hybrid scenario for the future of 2021. For this role, KC Truth is also open to a potential condensed schedule based on experience and proficiency, knowing that collaboration within the operations team and other departments remains a top priority.
- Enter accounts payable invoices.
- Identify and research variances from existing purchase or insertion orders, collaborating with both Project Management and Media departments
- Manage company credit card process
- Manage expense report process
- Consolidate and process ACH
- Monitor and enter daily bank activity
- Assist with client billing and invoicing
- Submit client invoices
- Manage and maintain client supplier portals
- Enter cash receipts in Advantage
- Run AR aging, send monthly client statements and monitor collections
Special Projects and Other Duties
- Maintain media WIP reconciliations and insertion order management
- Identify and research variances, instigating close procedures, interacting with and alongside the Media Coordinator
- Develop media Insertion Orders within Advantage based on approved media authorizations
- Become an Advantage Accounting Subject Matter Expert
- Special duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Business Mgmt
- One to five years experience in bookkeeping, finance administration or similar field
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel (+ Microsoft Suite) skills
- Strong communication skills
- Process oriented, with a desire to fully complete
KC TRUTH VALUES
We are in this business because it is our passion. We care about doing the right thing and making our clients successful. We are driven to be better in all that we do. We don’t let our passion get in the way of empathy and understanding where others are coming from.
Great ideas come from contributions of all. We are a team and use “we/our” not “I/my.” This means being respectful of differing points of view, being confident yet humble enough to say we don’t know the answer when we don’t. We win or fail together, not alone.
We want to learn more about the world. We ask lots of questions and listen diligently. We love to dig into our clients’ businesses and understand their challenges. We want to learn new skills, new ideas and new ways of doing things because that is how we all grow.
We think big. We aren’t afraid to try something we’ve never tried before. We are willing to take risks, even if we may fail, because that is how great ideas are created.
We’re straight talkers and speak the truth with clients and KCees alike. We believe BS gets in the way of simplicity, and simple is always better than complicated. But we also know our job doesn’t stop with calling BS, because…
We don’t stop until we find a way through the BS to the right answer. We do what we can to solve every problem the best way possible. We are respectful of “no” but can always ask why?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please send resume to: email@example.com