The Media Coordinator plays a critical role in the media department, helping to support the team across multiple functions. In addition to supporting the team, the Media Coordinator will become an expert in traditional and digital media planning, buying and execution.
KC’s Media Coordinator has a strong interest in, and familiarity with media planning. They are a critical thinker and are solution oriented. They are familiar with media platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Paid Social and aren’t afraid to learn new platforms and/or tools.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing insertion orders
- Proofing media plans, contracts and accounting records to match insertion orders
- Working with the accounting to confirm pacing and reconcile discrepancies
- Supporting digital strategist in executing media plans in platform
- Monitoring campaign activity for delivery, ad quality, performance and optimization opportunities
- Assisting media team with various projects, such as audience segmentation, competitive analysis, reporting, etc.
- Learning as much as possible
- How media channels can effectively contribute to the overall media strategy and customer journey
- How media campaigns can be measured
- How to optimize media tactics based on client objectives
- Self-motivated: Persistence is at your core and you set your own internal goals and objectives
- Sound judgement: Making wise decisions and identifying root causes of issues. Thinking strategically and separating what is a priority
- Good communicator: Being a good listener, concise and articulate
- Impact Maker: You like to make a difference and inspire and mentor others and focus on strong performance over process
- Innovative: You challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better solutions
- Courageous: You say what you think and take smart risks. Stand up for yourself and KC
- Problem Solver: You are able to work effectively under pressure and have a strong analytical mind, with great organization skills and attention to detail
- 0-2 years’ experience in a relevant media role, with expansive knowledge of traditional and digital media channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Sellics, SpyFu/ SEMrush, GWI, MRI Simmons, MOAT, Nielsen IMS, Pathmatics)
- Media certifications, such as Google Ads and Google Analytics are preferred