Psst, are you the next Media Supervisor at KC Truth?
Let’s cut to the chase. Here are the perks:
- “Keep it Flexy” Hybrid Schedule:
- Work from home, in office or at our agency Truth Bar. (Yes, an actual bar. Free bevs and use for personal events. It’s the ultimate conference room.)
- “Treat Yo’ Self” Time Off Policies:
- Generous personal and volunteer days, summer hours and holiday time off so you can live an actual life and recharge your idea factory
- “InCOMParable” Comp Package:
- Hello, you get hiring bonus. Pays out after six months,
- Super competitive and humane health benefits for you and the fam
- Generous allowances for remote office setup, monthly phone/internet, professional growth and education
Sound good? Let’s talk business:
We seek a No BS individual with a diverse background and experience in both traditional and digital media. Must be able to juggle multiple client projects and create order out of chaos. It also doesn’t hurt to be good at darts, bowling, and spikeball, and it helps if you know how to properly pour wine for our CEO.
The Media Supervisor is an integral member of the media team, overseeing the creation of communication frameworks that deliver against client goals. The Media Supervisor will work collaboratively with internal teams and our clients to develop digital strategies and work independently to manage the execution, optimization and reporting on those strategies. In addition to supporting a specific roster of clients, the Media Supervisor will continue to grow their media chops, ultimately working to become an expert in traditional and digital media strategy and execution.
KC’s Media Supervisor has a strong understanding of the media landscape. They are passionate about media and are motivated to drive results for their clients. They are a persuasive storyteller, focused on business outcomes, not just media KPIs. They are a critical thinker who is solution oriented. They are proficient in media platforms, such as Amazon DSP, Amazon Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Paid Social, The Trade Desk, etc. and aren’t afraid to learn new platforms and/or tools.
- Self motivated: Persistence is at your core and you set your own internal goals and objectives. Dive into the weeds, roll up your sleeves, and do work that needs to get done.
- Sound judgement: Making wise decisions and identifying root causes of issues. Thinking strategically and separating what is a priority.
- Good communication: Being a good listener and communicating in a way that is concise and articulate.
- Make an Impact: You like to make a difference and inspire and mentor others. You focus on strong performance over process.
- Innovative: You challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better solutions.
- Courageous: You say what you think and take smart risks. Stand up for yourself and KC Truth.
- Entrepreneurial: Good at prospecting, networking, agency promotion and cultivating new relationships
- Positivity: You’re a positive force inside KC, motivated to help the agency grow and it’s staff succeed
With great perks, come great responsibilities
- Develop tactical and testing recommendations based on approved communication framework and strategy
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits
- Execute decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
- Clearly define program objectives, tactics and KPIs
- Vet, and partner with, new vendors, e.g., media publications, measurement software, etc.
- Lead day-to-day management of client programs:
- Manage client/campaign budgets and pacing over year/flights
- Monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
- Manage troubleshooting related to campaign, ad serving, creative, or operational issues
- Analyze campaign data to provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Identify optimization opportunities to implement on an ongoing basis
- Effectively manage client relationship and establish trust and credibility
- Be an active contributor to new business pitches
Enough about you, let’s talk about us:
BOTH of us. You and KC Truth.
As you can tell, we are an agency that cuts through the BS. At our core, we exist to uncover truths in order to create meaningful human connections between brands and their customers in order to drive business growth.
We are passionate, collaborative, curious, bold, no BS, and persistent. But to us, these values are not just words hanging in a lobby or listed in an employee manual. They are the real actions and the attitudes that we value in each other. We love when true individuals contribute to our culture and push us forward every day by embodying these values in their own unique ways.
Does it sound like we may have a future together?
If so, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Meet you at the Truth Bar.